Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Area 51’ on this website or ‘Area 51 Design Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9, Hurley Hall Industrial Estate, Atherstone Lane, Hurley, CV9 2HT, UK. Our company registration number is 06887230. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The purpose of this website is to promote the products and services of Area 51 Design Ltd. Material on this website is subject to copyright and is the intellectual property of Area 51 Design Ltd.
You are permitted to use our website and to print, download and disseminate material from this website, in line with its promotional purpose, provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. In part or in whole it must not be republished online or offline (for purposes other than to promote the products and services of Area 51 Design Ltd) without our permission.
You are NOT permitted to use our website or to print, download or disseminate material from this website for any purpose:
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give users advance warning of maintenance issues, but shall not be obliged to do so.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites or any products or services advertised on them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Exclusion of liability
Neither we nor any other party, whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website, shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977);
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.